Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Superbowl Sunday


We had a party at our house for the Superbowl and cheered on the Cardinals. I wanted to capture the excitement that Brandon had, so I took a picture of him and Austin before the game started.


Braydon also dressed up for the occasion. He has rooted for the bird team since he was just a little guy.


As you all know the game didn't go in our favor, so I thought that I would capture Brandon post game and show everyone how sad he was after the loss. It really was a good game and good fun for everyone, despite the outcome.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Pretty funny before and after! It really was a great game though, and I don't even watch football much. It was pretty sad at our house, neither one of us had a team, so it was decided that since Ron was wearing a red shirt he would root for the cardinals and I (since I was wearing a black shirt) would cheer on the Steelers. I might have done a little cheering for the underdog though. So great that you are blogging and we can see your pic more!! You guys moved a year or so ago right? Got any pics of where you living now?

Jackie said...

Haha. What a big baby!!!! Just kidding

Stefanie said...

You're a jerk! I had no idea you had a blog! Yippee!

Followers