Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Austin




We had a party for Austins 1st birthday! We had so much fun. He got so many new toys and clothes. Austin has a hard time being able to play with his new toys, because Kylee always comes and takes them from him. She thinks all toys are her toys.



This was a delicious cake. MMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!! We had pizza and ice cream as well. No diets at this house :)


Just a few of our party guests. (Larissa I know you'll love this one).


At first Austin just stared at the cake. I thought he would just dig right in, but I soon learned that I have a proper son and he waited until I gave him a spoon.


It turns out that Austin is more like his mom than I thought. He needed a little milk to go with his cake.

5 comments:

Stefanie said...

Yay happy birthday! I cannot believe he is already a year old. At least he takes after his mom with the eating habits! ;)

Heather Jeppsen said...

Okay, I haven't seen him for awhile, but he is Brandon. Holy Cow. I can't believe how much he looks like him.

Lacey said...

What a sweetie! He is growing so fast. I love the pic of eatting the cake, priceless!!

Salazar Family said...

He is so dang cute!! I can't believe he is already one... That means mine will be one soon too.. Sad!!

Becky said...

Once again i wish i couldve been there. :( . It looks like he dug into his cake pretty good. Didn't Kylee just look at hers :)
Tell my little guy Happy Birthday!

Followers