Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Twilight Mayhem



So in true Twilight fan fashion, Mom, Tara, Rachel, Marielle, and I went to the dvd release party. We went to the Walmart by my house because we figured it would be less busy than downtown stores. Well when we got there, there were news trucks and cops galore. Apparently there was something big happening.



When we got inside they had it all decorated in Twilight memorabilia. We shoved and pushed and got shoved ourselves, trying to get to the front. There were whispers that Victoria was going to be there. Sure enough she was, and people went crazy. We couldn't really see her, but she did stand for a minute and I hurried and snapped a picture. As you can see from the pic below, it wasn't fast enough and the big security guard is blocking her. So I posted a picture of what we saw most of the time, peoples heads(well except Mari, she saw mostly peoples butts, it pays to be tall) :)




Despite the stinky sweaty room it was fun I guess. We did get our dvd and had a party to watch it on Saturday night. Yep just as cheesy as the first 5 times I saw it, but its Twilight so who cares.

4 comments:

Zach and Sara said...

Cheesy? Who says? That sounds like a blast! Where the heck was I? Sounds like you guys had a ton of fun!

Rachel Anderson said...

oh my gosh so funny that mari could not see anything! but a blast it was. except the waiting and the guy that was trying to get all up in your business!

Becky said...

Here in Ohio it was like "What's Twilight"? he he
I didn't buy a DVD but we rented it at Redbox the day it came out and i made Bryan watch it :)
It's too bad i missed all the mahem with you guys...NOT
i am sad i couldn't be there to watch it with you. :(

Christian and Kara said...

Hey Lisa!!! Awesome I did not know you had a Blog!!! If you ever go private please invite us!! I cant believe how big your kids are!! man is that Austin a handsome little thing!!! And Kylie is killer with those locks of curly hair. Will you guys be at the beach this year.

Followers