Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day at the Zoo

So I am a little behind, but I am going to do 3-4 posts to get caught up. The first one is the trip to the Zoo. This was Austins first time, but Kylee's second. They thought it was pretty cool. The big water ball is always a hit.



I couldn't get Kylee to pose with with the giant gorilla so here is Austin and me.

We went with my friend Jackie and her girls. AvRee and Kylee had a lot of fun together.

I think Kylee liked the train the best.

Kylee ,Wynter and AvRee. It was pretty tricky to get them to stand still long enough.

Austin wasn't the biggest fan of doing this, so this is the best that we got.
Sad, that my arms are almost as long as the gorillas. I guess that is where Austin gets it from.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Don't worry about the monkey arms, i have them too.

Followers