Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cruise to Catalina

Last week we went on a cruise to Catalina Island. They cancelled the port to Ensenada(something about swine flu, I don't really know, they haven't said much about it:)!!!!!) anyway we had so much fun. If you know me at all you know that I tend to forget my camera at the dumbest times, like when I want to take a picture. Luckily Brandon has his phone so we got some pics of Catalina. We went with our friends Jackie and Kevin. It was so nice to go on vacation without our kids. We missed them a lot, but the break was well worth it. Thank you everyone who helped watch them.


We stayed at Kevins parents house for a couple of nights and went swimming and hot tubbing. Fun!!! Kevin and his brother decided to throw Brandon in the pool. Everything was good until they discovered Brandon had his phone on him. No worries it dried out quite nicely.

I love these towel animals that they do, they are so cute.




The island was so cool. We rented a golf cart and cruised around checking out the place.



The only downside of the whole trip, was that it was chilly. I was expecting to lay out and get a tan, but instead we ended up wearing sweatshirts most of the time.

4 comments:

Becky said...

What happened to the hot bikini pics? Im so jealous. Hey, do you want to go on a cruise with Me and Bry in 3 years?

Heather Jeppsen said...

Sounds like lots of fun. Jeff and I need to do that some day. Leave our kids. Too bad it was cold. That's what I would have gone for was for the tan. Glad you had fun.

Stefanie said...

Yay for pictures. It looked like you guys had a lot of fun. That's very unfortunate you didn't get warm weather, that totally makes a trip! And I ditto Becky, I was looking forward to the HOT bikini pics!! See ya tomorrow

Jackie said...

Okay this was a good time besides the cold. NOW we need to do this vacation annually!!! But this time somewhere MUCH better.

Followers