Friday, July 3, 2009

My little dancer

This year we decided to get Kylee into dance. She LOVED it!!!! Every morning she would ask me if it was time to go to dance yet. They did there little dance recital in June, and it turned out so adorable. Kylee came out on stage with her hands over her eyes. I thought she was crying. Once the music started she began to do the dance, and did sooooo good. I was so proud, I couldn't stop smiling:) I was one proud mama.



Cloie also did so good. She is a natural. I think she loves being up there on stage.

I tried unsuccessfully to download the video of their actual dance and it won't work. I am very frustrated about that, but I did manage to upload this one. It is of them in their dance class. It is very cute as well. I will keep trying to upload the other video. I don't know what is wrong. Arghhhhh......

3 comments:

Becky said...

My little neices are so dang cute! How fun would it be if Kaitlyn could dance with them.

Stefanie said...

Awwww she is adorable! Got any videos of the dancing?

kerstin said...

How old is Kylee? She is SO cute :) I signed Madison up for dance lessons in the fall and I am quite nervous that she is going to hate it!

Followers